Canadian Snow Dogs

KLADCkrs

Owned by
3 cockers
Well, it was finally not sooo subzero this morning that I could get the dogs to stay outside after pottying for some snow pictures . . . they're not the best quality - I bought a new handheld camera (instead of my big one) and I'm still figuring it out.

p471256852-3.jpg

Farley, checking out the latest snowfall

p331201207-4.jpg

Grace, surveying her kingdom from atop the hot tub

p94295743-3.jpg

Jack Jack, on point . . . goodness knows for what though!

Oh Kelly I think the pictures are wonderful! Wow all that snow. I wouldn't know what to do! Is Grace cold with her shaved down look?

Cute pictures....I like Grace standing on top thinking I am not getting in all that snow....

They look like they are enjoying the fresh air. Grace looks like she needs a sweatshirt like Farley's.

Grace has a pink hoodie, but she doesn't like to wear it . . . she'd prefer to go au naturel. The cold doesn't bother her at all.

I know Anita talks about the snow balls that gather in Hannah's coat, do all of your snow bunnies get these? Do you have to blow dry them when they come in? I know Anita keeps Hannah shorter in the winter than the summer.

The only one that has enough hair to collect snow balls is Jack Jack, and so far we've been lucky. But in all honesty, it's been too cold for the dogs to be outside long enough to get snow balls in their hair. If he did, I would bring him in, get the snow balls off, let him air dry, and then brush him out. I only blow dry after a bath . . . that's every week or every other week, depending on my schedule.

Wow.... nice pictures! What kind of camera are you using? Like I can afford one.. lol

Its funny how their little noses are ALWAYS onto something. Mine are the same way. Constantly investigating... even when there is nothing there.

I paid just over $80 for that camera on clearance . . . it's a Sony Cybershot. Not sure of the model #, but it's just 7.2MP. For most of my pictures I use my Canon Rebel XTi.

Those are so cute! Jack Jack is after a vole or mouse moving under the snow...that is a look I recognize!

Grace looks like my dogs...which all sport the naked look!! They go potty REAL fast.

Those are so cute! Jack Jack is after a vole or mouse moving under the snow...that is a look I recognize!

Grace looks like my dogs...which all sport the naked look!! They go potty REAL fast.

LOL..that is the look that Zoe's is sporting right now. I will have to tell her that she styling with some beautiful pups. Though she is use to a longer coat and even tho we do not have the snow you do right now she is loving her little sweater when she goes out.

GRACIE, meez friend,youz must where youz kote wen its dis kold or youz willbeen katchin a kold and bees berry sick.Mudder sayz youz iz toos purtty to be dat.
Maybeez you kneeds a differnt kyn of a jacket dat youz will beez likin.
I hat dose kin dat meez legs hab to go fru.
Hannah

Back