rescue Carly has left the building

Fostermom

Owned by
Over 10 cockers
Boy I hope this works out. Mama is a little nervous because Carly is a nervous dog
till she gets settled. Her new mama is a retired critital care nurse so she's perfect for
Carly. Very caring and gentle

I'm in lay down mode until I hear they are home and all is well. It's my MO

Awww Linny I know that it is very hard for you when the to go to new homes...Carly has the chance to have a forever home because of all the hard work that you do to get them ready. Waiting to hear how she is doing.

Got 2 short notes. She rode home fine. She ate her lunch like a
piggy and went in yard to
potty. Last I heard, she was resting in kitchen with some
toys and a bed. Hopefully later she'll try to play bally with her. She's a good catcher and is ball obsessed

Sounds like she's doing just fine. Nice and relaxed. Good girl. And now you're back into single digits too. :)

Got 2 short notes. She rode home fine. She ate her lunch like a
piggy and went in yard to
potty. Last I heard, she was resting in kitchen with some
toys and a bed. Hopefully later she'll try to play bally with her. She's a good catcher and is ball obsessed

LOL, food, a soft bed and a ball? Good start. :)

Amanda, now to get Cooper adopted. I'm getting apps but people want him moved here to meet him. I don't want to move him just so people can meet. He is doing too well in your home and don't want to confuse him ya know. Any hits on your end? Print ot at vet or groomers or some kind of feed stores?

I have my fingers crossed and Hoshi has his paws crossed for Carly. :)

Carly's new home sounds like a match made in heaven Linny. Hopefully you can get a great home for Cooper next.

Anything new on Carly? Hope this means that things are working out nicely for her and her new momma

Back