rescue Chance 4-19-10 pics n pupdate

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
He's doing somewhat better today. Talked to my vet' office and I'm to bring in Chance along with test results of yesterday this afternoon. I took pics again and oh my it looks soooooo much better, especially his right side. I did trim off some of the dead skin after( yes, ME!) and it looks good. I'll post the pics later this evening as I haven't downloaded that taptalk yet so check back.
AND A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE- those that have given monetarily and prayers!

Last edited:
Robin,

weren't you a nurse in your first life? And I know your husband is a nurse too, so I am not shocked you know how to trim off (UGH) dead skin.

However, I think I would have to lay down afterwards if I had to do that.

I know this has got to be physically and mentally exhausting for you, so go relax if you can and we'll look for pics tonight.

Tapatalk is really good Robin . . . I use it a lot. I upgraded to the paid version, and I love it.

I'm glad that Chance is doing well, and that his body is looking increasingly better. It sounds like he's healing pretty quickly, now that somebody's actually looking after him.

Make sure you are looking after YOU . . . you've got your own stuff going on too, and we don't want you getting worn out.

You'll all be happy to know he's growing hair! He's feeling more like himself starting this afternoon and he felt like crawling up in my lap this evening.
chancelft4192010.jpgchancert4192010.jpgchancetop4192010.jpgchancelap.jpg
pencil.png

Awwwwww good boy. Some
of those pics were a little scary but I looked anyhow. Glad he's doing better. Looks likes he's pretty comfy on your lap LOL

That view from above looking down at his neck. Hard to tell but looks like a big patch of dead tissue there. Looks like a deep layer too. That just goes to show you how bad those injuries were. I hope your vet can remove some of it.

Those wounds are looking much better already Robin. I really like the picture of the two of you :)

He has more than just a chance now!

What a difficult sight those wounds are! I had to see them to be able to keep track of his healing. Poor Chance, what a brave boy he is. He is starting to look a bit happier on your lap, good to see. It all helps with healing, doesn't it? It must take its toll on you too and I hope that you get all the rest you can. Like having a new baby in the house, you nap together! You are an amazing woman. At this rate, he'll be one itchy boy soon.

OMG!! Those wounds look terrible to me and it's so hard to think it's already better. It's good to know Chance has you to take of him.

That one looks so bad Robin. But they do look so much better overall. He looks so good on your lap. YOU look tired. Take care of yourself.

Wow, things are healing up nicely....as hard as it is too look at, the pink skin is a good sign that the infection is coming under control.

The picture are still hard to look at...Thank you Robin for helping this boy.

Back