rescue Chance's HEALING pics 4-21-10

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Notice I said HEALING this time? On the top and right views you can actually see the HAIR growing now in the pics. I could see it in person a couple days ago but you couldn't see it really good on the pics til today. Although his right side looks better than his left, his right side is more sensitive to touch as I think the burns were deeper there. The red spot above the larger dark black spot is the most sensitive.

chancert4212010.jpgchancetop4212010.jpgchancelft4212010.jpg

Oh that poor baby! I can see the hair growning on Chance in the pictures. I hope he keeps feeling better and better.

I see it Robin, but I still sort of wince and want to pick off his scabs. Good boy and keep
up the great work. It's so rewarding watching the healing process. I
remember yelling when I found ONE new hair on a foster.

Is he on a high protein diet?

Yes, I've got him on Earthborn Holistic, way up there in protein. Feed him that first then feed him pet botanics log roll of beef and rice to overstuff.

It's starting to look better especially the left neck. I think the worse has passed and he's making excellent progress. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

While those pics do look better they still make me want to cry.
I'm so glad that he is doing better.

You are a wonder!

While those pics do look better they still make me want to cry.
I'm so glad that he is doing better.

You are a wonder!
I'm with Dot, oh so much better but, still very hard to look at. Poor baby puppy. To be allowed to suffer like that I HATE PEOPLE!

I'm with Dot, oh so much better but, still very hard to look at. Poor baby puppy. To be allowed to suffer like that I HATE PEOPLE!

I agree, Polly....how could anyone allow that to happen? Robin, you are unbelievable. I don't think I could handle taking care of those wounds. Bless you.

Back