rescue Christmas Pups!

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Hey Robin, how are the babies doing?
Also, how did you survive your huge client list yesterday. Can you take it easy today? How's your elbow and your knee doing? Is Allee showing any signs yet?^_^

So many questions!?!
Babies fine got nails and tails done this morning AND MY VET DIDN'T CHARGE ME FOR DOUNG THEM!!! invoice dais it would've been $84. Yay. Going to TRY to take time out to weigh them today but they're all pretty fat. Momma Minnie is such s good momma.
No signs on Allee yet except for eating a lot. Been putting some kind of leaves on her food Annette gave 'me' to help the pups neurological systems develop well.
Groomed seven dogs yesterday and was dragging. Going to ortho jan 4 for both elbow n knee. Hope to get injection in elbow and set up surg for knee since Jan is usually a pretty slow month since a lot of people got their dogs groomed for the holidays. Rich got off early yesterday so he helped 'me' with an 80 pd rott/shepherd mix that was scared to death. Had a lot of coat king to do on that one for the coat was double like a shepherd. Made $50 on that one for an hour and half of work. Besides it was one of Rich's school buddies do didn't feel bad bout making Rich help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you set up knee surgery for January, isn't that about when you'll have new pups to whelp and clean up
after?

OMG what a day you had! So.. are you able to rest today?

I'm going to, my neck and wrists are on fire. To much painting LOL.. I'm going to my store's Holiday Lunch today, we are having Olive Garden. I made my coconut chocolate cake. I was up at 4am finishing Da Bean LOL.

Last edited:
OMG girl, slow down. You'll be burnt out in no time. January sounds like its going to be just that for you. Do you take any pain pills? I take Alieve for my arthris when its acting up.

I'm living on percocets and icy/hot. Getting old sucks.

Ok since this thread is about da-babies, I am getting a box together but wasn't sure what Karen was sending or anyone else. Is someone sending puppy collars?

Sending some handmade fleece flappy toys, blankies and a few other things. Hope to get it out of here THIS year HAHAHA

will probably send mama Minnie a can of merrick pot pie as a special treat.

Think I need a puppy picture fix soon though

As soon as I have some money I plan on sending something LOL.. they will probably be gone by then..

Payday was today so I'm sending some $$. It's easier than trying to fight the crowds to get gift cards. My DS and DD are home right now so I'm not doing any projects for the next week until after they leave. Although, I need to start paying the vet on Dylan's mouth next month :(

Rich got off early yesterday so he helped 'me' with an 80 pd rott/shepherd mix that was scared to death. Had a lot of coat king to do on that one for the coat was double like a shepherd. Made $50 on that one for an hour and half of work. Besides it was one of Rich's school buddies do didn't feel bad bout making Rich help.

Maybe he won't be so quick to offer his buddies discounts next time. :naughty:

Will have to b later, Later, LATER!
at family gathering and pups r at home LOL.
I did weigh them B4 I left tho. The only one not gaining weight and has lost half an ounce is Luna. She is eating though but may have to help her along if she doesn't start kicking in. Sparkle is the heaviest. Frosty has gained the most- a whole ounce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She must be moving around so much, she's using all her energy, so using up all the food she's eating. She'll be fine.

Ok since this thread is about da-babies, I am getting a box together but wasn't sure what Karen was sending or anyone else. Is someone sending puppy collars?
:wave: Me, me, me :wave: I will. Will try to get a box, with collars, out to you this coming week Robin.

So my payday is coming up this week. Robin what would be easier for you. Me to go to Petsmart and pay for some things you need or, a gift card or, a money order?

Back