Clipper/Trimmer advice

katie

Owned by
2 cockers
I would like to purchase a clipper or trimmer to cut face,ears,bottom of feet that is light weight and quiet, would like it to be rechargable. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

Katie
We have a few professionals here. They will have lots of advice for you. I do groom my own, but, I use Osters Golden clippers. I have corded clippers, 3 sets to be exact. Most like other brands. They will tell you.^_^

Hi Katie

Not a pro here by any stretch of the imagination but IMHO you can't go wrong with Andis clippers. Most use the 2 speed. I don't think they are excessively loud and it sure helps to have the dual speed. These are corded clippers.

Check around for online sales at the different grooming supply sites and Amazon.

Good luck in your search.

I'm sure some of the pros will show up soon to help you. :)

I recommend the Wahl Bellissima clippers - they are cordless (but can be used with a cord as well), they are lightweight and they are very quiet compared to most of the standard corded clippers. I love mine . . . I use them all the time, for everything including complete shave downs. The blade is adjustable (they do NOT use a standard A5 blade), and you can get good blade combs for them if you use those kinds of things.

Back