rescue Cocker Cottage Snoods

DotInFlorida

Owned by
2 cockers
Now available Crocheted Snoods! Each snood is lovingly handcrafted by me and is one of a kind as I don't use a pattern.

$12 each plus shipping.

Proceeds will benefit Oklahoma Cocker Rescue (Hersh'sMom) and Cockers In Need (Fostermom). You may order one of two ways. Contact the rescue directly and order or contact me at cockercottage@yahoo.com.
Payment is by PayPal or check. If by check I must wait until I have received payment before making the snood (sorry).

Please provide us with the following information:
The pups fav three colors :)
Your name and shipping address
Sizing info as follows neck size (where collar sits) and head size (from underneath neck around the top of the head where the snood will sit). I will need both of those measurements.

Every effort will be made to use your first color choice. Snoods are not kept "in stock" and are made per order so please allow time for manufacture and shipping.

My Ellie and official snood approver. :)
IMG_0073.jpgIMG_0072.jpg

Last edited:
Great idea and the snoods are wonderful....Easy to get on and off and comfortable for them to wear.....Joyce

Dot,
Make a page of FB and advertise them there also.. link all of us to that page then we can share it and get your lovely snoods out there! ^_^

I forgot to ask. Can someone sticky this near the top of the page so it doesn't get lost and can be seen easier?

Polly, I don't know diddly about FB. (other than I have an account. LOL)

Thanks dotty,

When Kelly gets back from show and gets Cali situated perhaps she can set up a facebook page cause I suck at it. These are really nice everyone. Tell all your floppy eared friends. :p

Dotty!
Done! I moved the thread to Rescue and made it a Sticky.. and we should bump it couple times a day just to be sure it shows up in the new posts.^_^

I have made FB Pages for my painting and beads but, I don't know how to make them for someone else...

I placing an order and sent you and email. This is a wizard for creating your own facebook page. Make sure you have signed in before starting. It's really better if you make it yourself because if someone else makes it it'll be linked to their account instead of yours.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

If I get a chance I will see what I can do on FB BUT I'm busy making snoods right now.:dance:

Now you need to post those pictures on FB.. you need to build a Cottage Cockers Snood page, it's very easy Dotty.

They are all very pretty. I like the one light blue one. Email me with my order when it's ready.

snood9.jpg

Dot, I like the orange shaded one; it reminds me of candy corn......add a little white or cream and it would really be candy corn.....They are very nice...enjoyed the albums.

Dot, I like the orange shaded one; it reminds me of candy corn......add a little white or cream and it would really be candy corn.....They are very nice...enjoyed the albums.

^_^ I am so very glad you like that one.

For what it's worth I started a FB page. LOL

Cocker Cottage Snoods

Please look at it and let me know what else I should put on it. :p

Saw your facebook page on my phone. It looked nice. I think that will work well for you as far as putting out the word.

So---- I'm checking out Etsy. Looked around today and found a lady with yarn - unusual yarn. Of course, I bought some. Can't wait to get it. Will post a pic of it when it arrives.

Oh yeah, I have some other crocheted things in mind. :) I'll fill you all in later.

Back