rescue Cocker Rescue Boutique

Thanks for posting. I'll take a look at your store. I'm checking out Columbus Cocker Rescue right now. I'm not sure if I've heard of it before. I see a lot of cockers on their home page.

Manuel, you will see our foster, Goldie, on the Columbus Cocker Rescue website. She has such a sad face. Her owner died and no one wanted her. Her first foster family lost their home and moved to an apartment, so we took her in. She is a good girl. She just has issues with at least one of our Cockers. They like to fight. It has gotten a lot better. I think Goldie would be happier being an "only child" where she gets all the attention. I would love to keep her, but we have decided six Cockers is our limit. We did have seven last year when we had a 13 year old foster. Buffie was so old and mellow that no one bothered her. She was deaf and ignored their growling.

Hi Becky, the bow tie collar came out cute. Becky is the brain ball wizard.

I'm sorry about Goldie. Tell Columbus Cocker Rescue they are welcome to post events on our home page.

The bow tie collars are very cute. The brainballs use to be one of Maggie's favorites, when she still played with balls, we got it years ago on fundraiser I think with CIN.

I just sent an email requesting 2 brain balls. Any idea if they would hold up to a lab? LOL! I'm sure my cocker and lab will love these!

Thanks, Lori! I am getting ready to go to the post office to mail your order.

Back