rescue Cute doggie bracelet

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I know Polly has been working on crafts and I saw this cute doggie bracelet. I watched a japanese show were they made bead art like this.

Doggie bracelet on Amazon

Last edited:
Manuel!
I tried to look at it, it kind of looked like a hair scrunchy to me???

It's supposed to be a bracelet with butterfly and toy poodle although I don't see the butterfly. It was interesting watching them make the pearl figures. They kept sowing the pearls together till the head took shape. I guess there are patterns for each animal.

Well, guess what? I tried to find a cocker spaniel example and who's name shows up...Becky :)

http://www.beadiecritters.com/patternpages/beadcspaniel.htm

It's supposed to be a bracelet with butterfly and toy poodle although I don't see the butterfly. It was interesting watching them make the pearl figures. They kept sowing the pearls together till the head took shape. I guess there are patterns for each animal.

Well, guess what? I tried to find a cocker spaniel example and who's name shows up...Becky :)

http://www.beadiecritters.com/patternpages/beadcspaniel.htm

LOL...that is too funny..when my DD was younger and a girl scout we did a week long camping retreat. There were lots of differant troops at each one. During the week that our troop went, I along with 4 other ladies ran the craft hut. Eash day the girls were given a differant craft to do depending on their ages/levels. One time we did these little beaded animals...we made our own "kits" . Each kit came with all you needed to make a critter, this meant we counted out hundreds and hundreds of these pony beads. The oldest girls got seed beads....What was I thinking when I saw these patterns and thought "we could make kits".

I have never seen the cocker one I will have to think about making some of them.

Great pattern Becky

These look like advanced crafts as far as their level of complexity with all those tiny beads. I think my head would explode doing the toy poodle in the first post. :p

Dot sent me a bunch of pony beads, I tried working with hemp... my head did explode! I can crochet just fine, but those knots? I made a necklace that looks just like trash LOL... DJ, maybe I should send the pony beads to you?

That little Cocker Spaniel is cute! I saved the link, because that's a project I could do with my nieces.

My friend made me two beautiful seed bead bag necklaces. I have a dudes fur in one and will probably put some of Joys in the other. I had her make a black & tan one for mare. Gotta find that picture, it's beautiful.

Had this made for Mare for Christmas.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303831126.294986.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303831126.294986.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 80
My head hurts just thinking of making that beaded spaniel. Go for it Kelly.
Mine to too two! I should take a pix of the necklace I tried to make.. it looks like a clothes line with clothes pins on it..

Seed beads are pretty small like you see in Indian beadwork. Pony beads are quite large like you see in a lot of children's crafts.

Seed beads are pretty small like you see in Indian beadwork. Pony beads are quite large like you see in a lot of children's crafts.
I think Dot used them on Dream Catchers? I think... And Linny says that Erika uses them on the beautiful collars she makes :)

Back