Dia duit from Dublin

Celinaa_H

Owned by
1 cocker
Hello =)

I am Celina and I am Dutch. I've had my lovely Cocker girl for about 1,5 years now and she is my best friend.
A month ago I moved to Ireland and my little girl is still living with my parents. I haven't been so long apart from her before and I don't like it at all. However, in 14 days she is coming this way with my parents and I am so happy.
She is quite an international Cocker as she is originally from Belgium, she joined me to Greece for a month this summer and now she will become an Irish Cocker.
I hope I can share our adventures here and meet fellow cocker lovers :wave:

Billie is a girl and she is a mix between an Irish Setter and an English Cocker Spaniel, making her fur slightly thinner and she is a bit bigger than an average Cocker Spaniel. I still see more of the Cocker Spaniel than the Irish Setter in her.

43d5f9bb-06c2-4edf-a4d8-aa414e678419_zps98b23065.jpg

Attachments

• 43d5f9bb-06c2-4edf-a4d8-aa414e678419_zps98b23065.jpg
    43d5f9bb-06c2-4edf-a4d8-aa414e678419_zps98b23065.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Hi and welcome, she is a beautiful girl and I can only imagine how happy you will be to have her with you again.

:wave: Welcome from Southern California. Billie the international cocker is beautiful!

Hi and welcome from Seattle!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome from Washington State. We are slightly north of Deborah in Seattle and are currently wet and windy today.

Your Billie girl is beautiful, hope to hear lots about her international travels.

What a beautiful girl! I'm Heather from Indiana, welcome! I grew up with an Irish Setter named Cedar :)

Back