Dry Eye

KsKathy

Owned by
1 cocker
I know I posted before about dry eye but (sorry) was just too lazy to go back and find the other post. Someone mentioned Systane as good to use and I have been using that until I took Charlie to the vet for his annual checkup and the vet and I talked a bit about the dry eye. Let him know that I did like Optimune but it is way too expensive and I hate when the tube cracks at the sides and some of the product is lost and probably not too sterile after that. He had a "new" product and it was only $14.95 and had good results from some so said I would give it a try.

I like it. The name of the stuff is i-drop VET PLUS and made in Canada. Says on the box Blink activated, viscoadaptive, clear solution. It is in a 0.34 fl.oz. bottle. Charlie's "buggers" are not anywhere near as bad when he wakes up in the morning now. Doc thinks that he is pretty much blind in that eye now from all the scratches on his cornea but the eye never has seemed to bother him.

Kathy

Kathy,

never heard of the new stuff you're using, but I'm glad it's working. It's even better that it won't break the bank.

You must have been getting the compounded Optimmune, and that's very expensive if you ask me.

I hate dry eye, I have it myself.

Hugs

I know I posted before about dry eye but (sorry) was just too lazy to go back and find the other post. Someone mentioned Systane as good to use and I have been using that until I took Charlie to the vet for his annual checkup and the vet and I talked a bit about the dry eye. Let him know that I did like Optimune but it is way too expensive and I hate when the tube cracks at the sides and some of the product is lost and probably not too sterile after that. He had a "new" product and it was only $14.95 and had good results from some so said I would give it a try.

I like it. The name of the stuff is i-drop VET PLUS and made in Canada. Says on the box Blink activated, viscoadaptive, clear solution. It is in a 0.34 fl.oz. bottle. Charlie's "buggers" are not anywhere near as bad when he wakes up in the morning now. Doc thinks that he is pretty much blind in that eye now from all the scratches on his cornea but the eye never has seemed to bother him.

Kathy

Thanks for mentioning. I'll see if Gabby's vet carries it.

PS: If you haven't tried our message board's search function, you're missing out. :)

Back