Ebonee!! New Momma!

Pictures from yesterday

Starlight.. little brown girl with a star on her forhead..
Starlight.jpg

Asha's toy

toy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First chance I've had to check today. Meeting this morning. YUCK

Starlight is cute and I love her star!

That was cute of Asha giving the toy.

I hurt my ankle today and can just barely walk, so you wanna send me those cute, little wiggle butts to make me feel better? Or, if not the whole litter, the little black girl would do. :-"

I hurt my ankle today and can just barely walk, so you wanna send me those cute, little wiggle butts to make me feel better? Or, if not the whole litter, the little black girl would do. :-"
I fell and twisted my knee :(

Polly and Dizzy...I hope you both are feeling better,hurt knees and ankles are no fun,I have had them both :(

Little Starlight is just the cutest thing!! I think she needs to come to my house!!

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies no more ouchies....first Deborah, now you two. There will not be enough puppies to go around so just send them all to me :)

Seriously thought, I hope that you all heal quickly.

Darn but with those injuries, there is no way most of you could take care of all those puppies. Better send them my way, Robin. You already have my address.

Dizzy, please don't sign up for my class in grace and poise, 'k? Feel better soon!

I was VERY graceful when I fell. Bad thing was, the owner of the farm where I have my horses is away, and I have to feed for her and had just started. And, I have 3 more days to get thru. :(

Clearly, we need to be working on fitting our dogs with backpacks, and possibly small carts, so they can bring us food and bevvies while we convalesce.

(if only I could teach Cordelia to pull the perfect shot... $_$)

Clearly, we need to be working on fitting our dogs with backpacks, and possibly small carts, so they can bring us food and bevvies while we convalesce.

(if only I could teach Cordelia to pull the perfect shot... $_$)

My son's dog, Knute, has a doggie backpack. He carries his own food when they go on backpacking trips. Clearly you can all tell Knute is not a cocker spaniel. My two would be so busy trying to the their food out of those packs, that they wouldn't move a step on the hike.

I tried on a cute little pink back pack on Amelia when we were shopping at Petsmart. Although when filled with food, I am afraid Amelia would have those zippers unzipped and food eaten in maybe a few minutes.

When I finally do get my dog, she will be trained from the get go to bring me certain food items-w/out eating them! If I have the spins, I can't get out of bed, let alone get something to eat. :(

When I finally do get my dog, she will be trained from the get go to bring me certain food items-w/out eating them! If I have the spins, I can't get out of bed, let alone get something to eat. :(

It can be done! I'm sorry you need it, but i've seen it. Will you get a larger dog, though, who can assist with stability, the provide a strong base for you to pull yourself up?

It can be done! I'm sorry you need it, but i've seen it. Will you get a larger dog, though, who can assist with stability, the provide a strong base for you to pull yourself up?

No, when I have the spins, I can't even get up. I need the companionship of a dog, as well as one that can fetch things for me.

Back