Eukanuba dog show reminder

Thank you Robin!
I couldn't hardly post last night. I guess the problems that Google had yesterday filtered down to AOL.. AOL is powered by google, add that to dial up and YUK!
I watched it! I sure rooted for the little buff beauty. I loved the cockers, all of them and the English cockers and the field spaniel and the springers especially!

I watched it till I fell asleep.
I did see the sporting dogs tho.
Was hopeing to recognize a name tho showing the Cockers.
One of these days a Cocker is gonna do the BIG THING..
Anita

That buff dog is Oscar, and I had the pleasure of meeting him when I was in Portland. He's a beautiful dog, and very sweet!

Looks like it's on 24hrs. I managed to see the sporting group. Looks great in high definition!

Polly said:
I couldn't hardly post last night. I guess the problems that Google had yesterday filtered down to AOL.. AOL is powered by google, add that to dial up and YUK!

We missed you last night Polly. :crybaby:

Did catch part of it and got to see the sporting group, saw that beautiful buff...so pretty. I love the Clumbers...they looks so cuddly

I loved the clumber also wasn't he cute! I just love the browns!

My favorite was the Sussex. Isn't that what cockers used to look like?

Thanks for the link. It's neat seeing him on his site after watching him on TV. ^_^

I watched it too! Wasn't Oscar beautiful! Though, they were all beautiful!

He's even more handsome in person! Very sweet boy. Marie and Bryon Santos are GREAT people - very friendly and helpful. I got to meet Bentley as well - the black and white parti that showed at Eukanuba. Also a very wonderful boy.

Back