rescue Finally

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
I had an adoption last weekend and am now down to the number of Rescues I want to be- three.
Austin got adopted by a lady who found my rescue on FB and contacted me about Austin. Not long ago she'd just lost two of her 13 y/o Cockers within six months of each other. Her son wanted to get her another puppy but she decided if she was going to get another dog, it'd be an adult and rescue. She saw Austin online and thought his eyes just spoke to her. She didn't care he'd had a broken pelvis and might have arthritis in his old age, or that he was bigger for s cocker, or that he was a boy and might hike his leg once or twice. She was a dream, especially for Austin. He did get a new name tho, Boston, as her 5 month new granddaughter's name is Austen. Here's his new pic with his new mommy,D'. See his smile?????
053a88b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yahoooo...way to go Boston...I hope he is more than just happy at his new home. They both look thrilled.

Congratulations; I love that not only do their smiles match, but also that they look sort of alike :p

Austin is a handsome dog. I'm glad he found the perfect person for him.

Looks like a match made in heaven! I love happy endings. Have a great life, Boston!

I am happy for Boston (like his new name) and his family. Great match!

Wonderful! Just Wonderful! Boston and his new Mom will have a wonderful life together!!! Yay!

That is great news. It looks like both of them are happy, I hope he lives a long happy life filled with love. :)

What a big smile. Moose is happy for everyone. Hope they continue to be on this site.

Back