rescue Fudge's eye

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Upon closer looking now I'm not sure if it's glaucoma or a cat. The eyeball us somewhat swollen but doesn't seem to be hurting her. I don't think she can see out of it though. Where the pupil is you can see some of the black but the rest of it looks like a puss pocket in there. Theres also alot of crusties around her eye every morn. Seems I also see an ulcer in the cornea. Poor girlie. Hope the eye is salvageable. She goes to vet tomorrow afternoon to check it but wanted you all to see it.
4ac3cb82-4232-7e8a.jpg
4ac3cb82-4241-45d8.jpg

I can't tell but poor little girl. Riley has had an ulcer in his cornea. He hs drops we use. When does she see the vet?

Aww poor baby Robin. Tunie has an eye like that. It doesn't hurt her either. Tunie doesn't have glocoma either. She has cateracts and is totally blind tho.

Good luck at the vets today.

I shaved Tunie completely down yesterday. She is getting so old I thought it would be easier on her then brushing her. I gave her a bath and blow dry also.

There's something back there. Probably a cataract. Good luck on her checkup tommorrow.

Back