Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Is he clean? Yes!
Smells good? Yes!
Perfect haircut? No
Was Hoshi cooperative? Somewhat

You can tell he doesn't like it but he's pretty good about it. :heart:

What a good boy. Mine are the same, but, after their baths they are so happy and energized.

Callie could use a bath as well. But, w/all the mud we've been having, I don't want to give her one until it dries out again!

Is it my imagination or does he have a pained look on his face in the wash tub? His fur look very thick, I bet it is hard as the dickens to scissor evenly. He is always beautifully groomed. I especially like the holiday pics you do of him, Manuel.

Is it my imagination or does he have a pained look on his face in the wash tub? His fur look very thick, I bet it is hard as the dickens to scissor evenly. He is always beautifully groomed. I especially like the holiday pics you do of him, Manuel.
Hoshi's coat is very dense and fine nothing like my first cocker spaniel's hair. He gets hot indoors even during winter. I had the thermostat at 66 and it was barely tolerable for him. He's sleeping much more comfortably now.

Hoshi's coat is very dense and fine nothing like my first cocker spaniel's hair. He gets hot indoors even during winter. I had the thermostat at 66 and it was barely tolerable for him. He's sleeping much more comfortably now.
Yup Hoshi has that beautiful show coat.

I dont remember - do you hand scissor him or use clippers? I wouldnt mind cutting mine down short like that if I thought they'd look nearly as nice....

I cut Teddy down short ONE time and my kids still make fun of the time I gave him a "goat haircut". :rolleyes:

Normally I would use electric clippers on the front legs but Hoshi wouldn't allow it.

Back