rescue Gibson~ was holding off til official

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Today he found a new family. Lady and hubby that all their kids are grown and out of the house. They have grandkids but she'll place Gibson in a crate when they are visiting. This lady even brought me a twin size quilt she had made. I'm not sure if I'll use it to help save furniture or as a fundraiser LOL. Any bids?

gibsoncindy..jpgtwinquilt..jpgWanted to say the quilt is gold and white like Gib so it reminds me of him. The reverse has a white background with tannish pattern.

Last edited:
Wahoooo. That is great news Robin. Hope that they all enjoy their new life togeather.

Today he found a new family. Lady and hubby that all their kids are grown and out of the house. They have grandkids but she'll place Gibson in a crate when they are visiting. This lady even brought me a twin size quilt she had made. I'm not sure if I'll use it to help save furniture or as a fundraiser LOL. Any bids?

View attachment 3185View attachment 3186Wanted to say the quilt is gold and white like Gib so it reminds me of him. The reverse has a white background with tannish pattern.

Oh I like that Quilt it is my favorite colors!! I am happy Gibson got a new home!!

The look on his face says it all!

I think you should keep the quilt too! It is a special quilt after all. :)

Oh Robin!
Wonderful news! WTG Gibson! That is a lovely picture!

Back