rescue Got some news from a few rescue fams

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Miss Sophie, the older Merle and white female I adopted out a few weeks ago got blessed at Blessing of the Animals and they are just overjoyed with her.
Miss Lacey, the last buff girl I just got, went to her new home this week and they've already called me saying how THRILLED they are. Comes to find out they had grandkids visiting and she went and laid beside the bed they were napping on and would not leave the room until the kids got up and they she went to the adults to tell them they were up. They were ecstatic with how she was with them.
Will pass on more when get info. Will be delivering more out that were approved this weekend.

Smiles!!! Isn't that the best when you hear from them. I still get Christmas cards from
some of mine. Makes it all worth it

That must be rewarding hearing how things turned out.

How wondeful for all, it brings a smile to my face to read about success stories so it must make you grin all day. Congrats to all involved.

The happy updates are the best part of rescue! It sounds like the girls are fitting in perfectly and doing well :)

Robin, That is good news and update. Your big, kind heart is showing again!.... You are making all of us happy as well as the dogs and humans in the new families. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you next week-end...Joyce

Back