Greetings from Surprise, AZ

Joyce Williamson

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi everyone,
This is my first experience with Cocker Spaniels and I can certainly see why they are loved so much. I adopted my Domino just before his first birthday. Can't even imagine why anyone could/would give him up, but Lucky me, they did. Domino and I have been together 5 fun filled years. Domino is a Black/White with just a touch of brown around. Think he is considered a parti color. I'm trying to learn all I can about the breed. Domino is a total clown, more energy then I could ever imagine. He keeps me moving and that is good for both of us. I love him so much, I can't imagine life without him. He is constant entertainment. He loves people and most other dogs. Hope to figure out how to post a picture of him, but that may take some time.
This is a great site and I'm excited to explore all the channels and information. Happy days to everyone.
Joyce and Domino

Welcome Joyce and Domino :wave: Greetings from Northwest Oklahoma!
Feel free to look at my website to see me and my cockers. Can't wait to see pics of you all. My brown girl is in AZ in Mesa with my handler being shown.

Welcome Joyce and Domino. Sounds kind of like Domino might be a tri colored. Hope you get your pictures posted.

^_^Welcome Joyce and Domino!
I'm Polly and I live with hubby Michael and our 4 cockers in Sunny California! I will be in Glendale AZ next week visiting my son!

Welcome! You can see pix of my cockers all around here

Welcome from Ohio!! I am Randy and am owned by two furkids. Butters, a 12.5 y/o American Springer and R.J. (Rufus James), a 3.5 y/o English Springer.Can't wait to see pics.

Welcome Joyce and Domino. I'm Carol and have two cocker boys, Pluto, my 3year old American Cocker and Woody my 7 month old English Cocker. I live with my husband in central Florida.

Welcome Joyce & Domino :) I am Kelly, one of the moderators here, as well as servant to three buff Cockers. I am involved in breeding, showing and training Cockers. I teach obedience and rally obedience, and I also train in agility. My female and I are just getting started with therapy work too.

I volunteer with Linda's Cockers In Need, as well as being Secretary for the American Cocker Spaniel Club of Canada and volunteering at the local SPCA. Yep, I'm very busy, but it keeps me out of trouble.

Hi Joyce, my name is Maureen and I own 2 lovely cocker boys. Tynan is black and Deacon is a chocolate merle with one blue eye. They are both 5 years old but Tynan was born in Ontario, Canada and Deacon is a rescue from Florida. They were born 2 weeks apart. Looking forward to seeing pics of Domino. Great name for a black and white pup.

Hi Joyce

My name is Jenn and this is my first cocker as well. Pika (Peeka) is a chocolate Am. Cocker. She keeps me on my toes. I look forward to seeing pics of Domino. There are a dozen for so photos of Pika in my album. Take a look if you like. Pika and I hail from the East Coast of Canada, however, Pika is originally from WA.

Welcome Joyce & Domino! I am Betty & mom to 5 beautiful cockers, 4 boys & 1 girl. Looking forward to seeing pics of Domino.

Welcome to Joyce and Domino.....
~~~~~waving hi from Washington State~~~~~

DJ, and the three lovely girls..Hannah Maggie and Zoe'

Hi and another welcome from Florida!

I'm Dot and am owned by Ellie Mae my beautiful sable girl.

Hi everyone,
This is my first experience with Cocker Spaniels and I can certainly see why they are loved so much. I adopted my Domino just before his first birthday. Can't even imagine why anyone could/would give him up, but Lucky me, they did. Domino and I have been together 5 fun filled years. Domino is a Black/White with just a touch of brown around. Think he is considered a parti color. I'm trying to learn all I can about the breed. Domino is a total clown, more energy then I could ever imagine. He keeps me moving and that is good for both of us. I love him so much, I can't imagine life without him. He is constant entertainment. He loves people and most other dogs. Hope to figure out how to post a picture of him, but that may take some time.
This is a great site and I'm excited to explore all the channels and information. Happy days to everyone.
Joyce and Domino
Hi all,
I'm not doing well submitting pics of Domino. Please don't give up on us am sure somewhere along the way a light will go on and I can see what to do.
Joyce and Domino

Hi all,
I'm not doing well submitting pics of Domino. Please don't give up on us am sure somewhere along the way a light will go on and I can see what to do.
Joyce and Domino

Joyce, I will try to make myself available by instant message for members having technical problems. I'm always available by private message.

Back