rescue Happy Ending Pictures

Fostermom

Owned by
Over 10 cockers
Nancy & Joe showed up at exactly 11:00 AM on the dot I think.

We had Marley and Squishy in the RV (rescue central) and they were sooo happy to see each other.

They just left. Here are some of the pictures we took.

I have to pick one of them for the happy endings page on the website.

In about an hour he'll meet his new brothers.

Hope to get some updates, but I know they are planning a nice quiet calm stay at home kind of weekend.

He is such a loving boy!!!

Last edited:
Aww Linny!
Wonderful pictures! They look so happy. And Marley is going to fit in so well with Nancy's crew!!!

Nancy!! Updates and pictures of Marley meeting the rest please!!!

Marley is just a sweetheart--love the pics. You couldn't ask for a better dog. Nancy and Joe are wonderful people. ^_^

Ahh.. those pictures bring a smile to your face! Happiness all over. :)

Marley will love her new home. Nancy and Joe have the sweetest dogs, so it will be a perfect fit! Congratulations!!

Oh boy pictures. Can't we post some model in my place. Crop a picture of Faith Hill for my picture. LOL.

Oh well, it's about Freddie and not me. We just love this little guy. (little? he has such long legs.)

Thanks Mike for the wonderful compliment.

Herbie, Murphy and Barney love their new brudder.

This is so exciting! Brought back memories of when we picked up our Frankie at Linny's house. The ride home from PA to CT was a breeze. Frankie curled up in the back seat and slept until we stopped half way, went out to stretch legs and go potty, then back in the car and slept the rest of the way home. No brothers to meet, just had to get used to the new house with new smells. Adjusted very well very fast. It was a great time! It's still pretty great, 3 1/2 years later!

Congrats to you both and all of your little boys!!

Congratulations on your new addition! Loved the pictures! Everyone looks so happy!

Back