Hayden ex Allee Baby Pix - Link to Photobucket

I already looked and I LIKE them. I especially like the one who looks like he/she is smiling. When do you choose your picks, Jen? Is it about 9 weeks?

Well I have a tentative favorite by six weeks, but I don't do "major" evaluation until 8 weeks. =) My other litter this year was last January, and I had the puppies until they were close to five months old. Took me forever to make a final decision!!! lol Thanks for taking the time to see my little darlings!! I can't wait for Saturday, I will give them their first little trims and take fresh pix! =) Hugs, Jen

I LOVE looking at the pictures. As far as I'm concerned you are doing us a major favor by posting them. That way I get to drool over puppy pictures.

I just love seeing them. I also enjoy them on Facebook! :D

I'm glad you enjoy them!!! I always worry that I post too many pics lol Hugs, Jen

I'll take the one in pic 32 please. :wub:

Oh wait. You mean Jen is to pick favorites. Oops! LOL

I'm glad you enjoy them!!! I always worry that I post too many pics lol Hugs, Jen

WHAT?!?!? :w00t:
There can never be too many puppy pics!
The only possible way to make them better is if they were scratch n sniff for puppy breath too :)

WHAT?!?!? :w00t:
There can never be too many puppy pics!
The only possible way to make them better is if they were scratch n sniff for puppy breath too :)

Put me on the list for the puppy breath sampler when it comes out. Wouldn't that be wonderful.

LOL you guys are soo funny.. =) OK well I hardly need encouragement for pics. I'm glad you all enjoy them! Watch for more on Saturday, after their first trims (one of my favorite times). They will amazingly transform until little cockers! Hugs, Jen

Pictures of yawning puppies are the best bed time story I ever read. Thank you!

Aww look at the pretty babies . I love how shiny puppies are, I wish I could keep mine that shiny. Beautiful pups.

Oh, oh oh, oh. Leaving right now to drive to your house, cuddle puppies, and breathe in puppy breath! How do you stand so much cuteness at one time?

Oh, oh oh, oh. Leaving right now to drive to your house, cuddle puppies, and breathe in puppy breath! How do you stand so much cuteness at one time?

Breathe deep Karen, I swear looking at them brings back the memories of it. Be still my heart but I am so in love with that little b/tan girl

Yeah you and me both! lol Thanks all! They are super cute! Hugs, Jen

Back