Hello From Bo and Rhonda in Illinois

Bojanglesmom

I have been a cocker owner/lover for 8 years now. Been going thru
some tough times. Been looking for old friends. Hope they are here.
Just read the news about Anita and I am heartbroken. Met Anita when Bo and Hannah were just pups. Take care Hugs Rhonda and Bo

Hi Rhonda and Bo and Welcome!
I'm Polly and I live in CA with hubby and our 4 cockers. Yes, we had a shock this week with our loss of our dear friend. Please be welcome to our little group!

Hi Rhonda and Bojangles! How are you doing? Oliver, Annie, and I just joined yesterday. There are a lot of old friends here, as well as many new wonderful friends.

Hi Rhonda! Good to hear from you again. Hope you are doing well.

Amanda

:wave:A big wave from Washington State to Rhonda and Bo:wave:

Welcome to the board, there are some of the most caring people here. I am DJ, my husband and I share our house with our three cockers, Hannah and Maggie are 8 years old and Zoe is 7. There are pictures of the girls in my album (hope to be adding more soon).

What a handsome boy. I'm Randy and live in Ohio. I am owned by Butters, my 12.9 y/o tan/white cocker and R.J. (Rufus James), my 3.8 y/o old red/white springer. This is a great group Manuel started and everyone here is super friendly and supportive. Any question you have can be answered.

Welcome Bo and Rhonda. Deacon and Tynan are happy to say hi to Bo. Lots of old friends here for you to meet as well as many new ones.

Welcome Rhonda & Bo! I hope your tough times get better real soon.

Hello and welcome! Good to see you here. Hope thiings get better for you soon

Hey Rhonda & Bo! We've miss you and ALL our friends so very much!!! It's so good to see you and Mr. Handsome. We send hugs from Georgia and sloppy kisses from my girls to you, Mark and Bo!

Hi Rhonda! I'm Judy from Connecticut, with Frankie (see pics), my sweetie. Cindy tells me you are a NASCAR fan! Me too! Welcome to a diverse group of people, with a couple things in common....our love for our furbabies and our friendship for each other.

Hi Rhonda! I'm Judy from Connecticut, with Frankie (see pics), my sweetie. Cindy tells me you are a NASCAR fan! Me too! Welcome to a diverse group of people, with a couple things in common....our love for our furbabies and our friendship for each other.

Judy very well said!^_^

Hi and welcome Rhonda and Bo. Great to see you both here! Looking forward to catching up. Was thinking about you last week!
Hope things are improving.

Back