Hello from Connecticut!

kmcd713

Owned by
1 cocker
My name is Kariann and I currently have a 2 year old cocker named Beau! I live in an area of Litchfield county, Connecticut. My Beau is my world and I can't wait to open my heart to a hopefully Buff female cocker in the coming months! I am waiting on word to hear if the mother is pregnant :). I've been brainstorming names and having some trouble, any suggestions are welcomed although the final name won't be picked until I meet the little gal. It's great that there is a group out there that loves these little wigglebutts as much as I do. I look forward to chatting with you all!

Hi Kariann welcome! I'm Polly from CA where I live with hubby and our two cocker boys. :D

Welcome Kariann!:wave: I have some suggestions for your potential new buff girl.

1. Kei "Kay" means happiness
  2. Mai "My" means elegance
  3. Mari "M+ah+ree" means ball
  4. Miki "MeeKee" means tree trunk
  5. Nami "N+ah+mee" means wave
  6. Rei "Ray" means well behaved
  7. Yoshi means good
  8. Yuki means snow

You can't go wrong choosing 6 or 7. ;)

Welcome to the board, Beau looks handsome and good luck with the new family member.

I have always found it tough to pick a name before seeing a puppy.

The list we had for Maggie went right out the window when we went to pick her up. We had first seen her when she was 4 weeks old and started the list. When we picked her up 4 1/2 weeks later my husband was cuddling her and said this is a Maggie if I ever saw one. And Maggie Mae she became and the apple of her daddy's eye. It took us 2 weeks to name Zoe' after we brough her home, (RIP girlies we think of you daily) . Hannah's name was Crystal when we got her and she was Hannah by the time we got home with her (surprising enough it was very easy to name her considering we just went to check this breeder out and did not know we were bringing home a puppy) and it suits her perfectly.

Thank you all for the suggestions! Beau was difficult to name, when I got him he was very chocolate and "peanut butter" color as we called him. He was almost Rolo or Reese. He became Beau as I was going through a divorce when I brought him home and "beau" is a significant other. He became my little buddy instantly and sticks to me like glue! I'm sure as soon as I see her face the name will come to me, I am so excited and can't wait to hear when this new addition will be born!

Welcome Kariann and Beau!!! How exciting to have a Buff girl on the way!!!! We are in South Central Indiana and have a Chocolate (Brown) Cocker named Audra (soon to be 3)...she keeps me hopping! Then we have two Boston Terriers named Apollo (11) and Jersey (roughly between 6 and 9 years old).

Hi and welcome, hope you get your buff baby. I am not good with names.
I am Dianne and have two cockers

Back