Hello From Florida!!

jeff_1967

Owned by
1 cocker
Hello everyone!!! This is me and Sadie Mae our 12 week old Cocker Spaniel that joined our family on Sunday 10/19/2014. What an exciting few days it has been and to say we have become very attached to her is an understatement.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sadie mae.jpg
    sadie mae.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 74
Welcome Jeff. I'm Karen and I live in northern CA with my husband and two cocker spaniels Farley and Ki. Sadie Mae is adorable and I'll bet she does keep you busy n

Please understand that your posts will be monitored at first so they won't immediately appear. We will try to approve them as soon as we see them.

I look forward to hearing more about Sadie.

Welcome Jeff. I'm Karen and I live in northern CA with my husband and two cocker spaniels Farley and Ki. Sadie Mae is adorable and I'll bet she does keep you busy n

Please understand that your posts will be monitored at first so they won't immediately appear. We will try to approve them as soon as we see them.

I look forward to hearing more about Sadie.

Thank you Karen! I completely understand about the monitoring. I sponsor many forums through work (motorcycle industry) and know all too well how spam can be a problem.

Great forum here and so glad I found it because as I read I have learned a lot and must say there are many beautiful Cockers here as well.

Thanks again!

What a pretty girl! My girl, Artemis, is marked very similar. Her little white nose faded over time though. At 2yrs she almost entirely black.

I'm Paige and I live in MI with my two, Apollo & Artemis.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! It is nice to have a place to share Daddy's girl with people that have the same love for them as yourself. It also seems to be a place full of great information so I will be doing more reading that posting for a while.

What a pretty pup, love the white patches around her nose and paws-so adorable!! My name is Randi from OK and my fur babies are Bo, Brooks (ACS), and Izzy (english bulldog)

Hi and welcome, Jeff and Sadie Mae! I'm Deborah. My husband and I live in Seattle with our cocker, Cordelia.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Back