Hello!

OzPozz23

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi, I am currently owned by a black cocker spaniel named Ozzie. He is a 4 yo rescue, and he is such a joy. He is extremely smart, and knows many tricks such as play dead (bang), sit pretty (beg), wave, spin, and many others. He loves going on trips with us and playing at the beach. I also have 2 other dogs, Stella, a 15 yo golden, and Oliver, a 7 yo mutt (shepherd collie mix). Here are some pics of my doggies:

Ozzie
ry%3D400

Oliver
ry%3D400

Stella
ry%3D400

Can't wait to join your community!

The rest of the gang! I also have 2 birds, a turtle and a gecko (not shown in the pics), 2 cats (only 1 shown), and a chinchilla.

Louie
ry%3D400

Chicklit
ry%3D400

Thor
ry%3D400

Amber
ry%3D400

Besides my 2 cockers, I also have a cat, Blizzard. He came by his name the way I found him, sitting on top of a snow pile after a blizzard. We lost our red tabby, Caesar, about 6 months earlier and we were talking about getting another cat. When I saw Blizzard he was about 4 months old. I asked the owner of the parking lot I parked in for work if he could catch him for me. I went home for lunch, got my cat carrier and left it wth him and went on to work. About an hour later, in walked Warren with something making quite a noise in the carrier. He had caught the kitty and brought him to the office.

When I brought him home after work, I told my husband that I found him the greatest gift I could get him and brought in the carrier. It was love at first sight and off to the vet we went. The rest is history. Now Blizzard has two cocker brothers, Pluto and Woody, and loves them both. I have to try to snap a picture of the three of them on my husband's lap.

Welcome OzPozz23 and Ozzie. That's quite a group you have. About your avatar...what exactly are we looking at?

Mypluto: That was nice of the owner catching Blizzard for you. I'm glad to hear he's made a great addition to your family.

Hi Ozz! (BTW.. what is your name :))
I'm Polly and I live in So CA with my hubby Mike and our 4 cockers. We have Petunia (Tunie) a 13 (ish) old blind blue roan, Pepper our black & tan who is around 9 (ish) and Pogo our buff boy who is about 4, and Stormy our brown boy who will be 6 on March 9th! :)

Welcome Ozzie & Gang... Wonderful group here... Lots of fun & info. I am Peggy & have a 12+ year old red and white parti boy, Bubby. He is definitely my heart dog. We live in Western PA 30 miles N of Pgh with DH, Lee and a polydyctl (28 toed) cat, Sparky. Bubby and I are both waiting for spring. We are tired of the snow and cold. Welcome a board!!!:) Peggy & Bubby

Welcome Ozzie, Stella, Oliver and crew! You have quite the menagerie at your place! I LOVE your kitty - torties and calicos are my favourite. Their colouring is just so beautiful. What kinds of birds are those? They're both beautiful. And Thor is striking - I love his silver fur.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

About your avatar...what exactly are we looking at?
It's kind of hard to see, but it is Ozzie lying down in the grass. I'm going to change it because I realized no one will know what it is.

BTW.. what is your name
Madeline

What kinds of birds are those?
Louie is a whitefaced cockatiel, and Chicklit is a Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure

Welcome Madeline~ What a great group you have there! I bet they keep you very busy!

Madeline!
Yes! Great group of pets you have there! I love birds also. I used to have a Molluccan cockatoo. And DJ has birds so she will I'm sure chime in!

Ozzie is a beautiful boy and the rest of your crew are great also. Do you have to watch Amber with Thor and the birds? Or, does she leave them all alone?

Back