Help with Daisy

I don't have an suggestions other than the excellant ones already given to you by Kelly and Polly. BUT, I do hope that you get some answers from your vet this Sat. at your appointment.

Same here, not much to offer except support. It's frustrating when we know there's something wrong but can't figure out what it is.

Here's the latest update:

The vet looked at daisy's poop under a microscope and didn't find anything odd. She said the next strategy is to put her on a high fiber diet. She sent us home with a proscription dog food called "wd." So far, the food seems to be working. Her poop is improving.

In short, the vet didn't seem too worried about the whole situation. I guess we're taking it step by step. It's probably a case of a little too much worrying (let's hope so at least).

Thanks for all of your support guys, you rock!

More fiber sounds like a good idea if her bowels are backed up. I'm amazed at all the different types of dog food available now.

I had to feed Jack Jack a food higher in fibre - his poops tend to be on the soft side if he eats too little fibre. The Digestive Enhancer really helps too.

I hope that the W/D helps Daisy's tummy. Keep us posted please :)

Back