Hi From Alaska

LadyWeaver68

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi Everyone,
I'm Jaye up in Fairbanks Alaska, I am owned by Butters, she is a 5 year young Cocker Spaniel Golden Retriever cross. This is her summer haircut.

Anyways it is good to be here

Jaye and Butters

Attachments

• Butters Summer 2009 002.JPG
    Butters Summer 2009 002.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you came over. I sent someone an e-mail to get your e-mail address to ask you over here. I asked Susan from Australia so hope she comes too.

Welcome Jaye and Butters! Now we have 2 Butters. Any reference to South Park? :naughty: She's a cute girl. I hope you find your way around our forum. I have 2 cockers; Gabby and Hoshi. You can see pictures of them by clicking my name and viewing my profile. As a new member, your posts are moderated meaning they are invisible until approved. We do this as a precaution against spam and will approve them as soon as possible. You probably posted twice not realizing your posts had yet to be approved--I merged the 2 together. New members are moderated only for a short while until we get a feel for each member. Thank you for your patience. :)

Last edited:
Hi Jaye - I don't post often on the other forum (the H), but am a member there. I am Farley, Grace & Jack-Jack's mom . . . welcome to you and Butters!

Hi Kelly,
I got kicked off of H today (actually I deleted myself) for speaking up about the drama that is happening over there. I was glad when Sharon sent me an invite to here.

Jaye

Hi Jaye
I'm Polly and live with hubby and our 4 cockers in So CA!^_^

Welcome Jaye.
I live in Northwest Oklahoma with my 5 cockers, 1 foster cocker and my min pin. Glad you're here.

Hi Jaye,

Glad to see you and Butters here too. I'm sure we'll enjoy it here.:)

Susan

Hi, Jaye!! Welcome!!! I"m a new member also!! I've got 2 cockers, old and young (Parker, 2 years old and Murphy 11 years old). :)

Hi Jaye,

Good to see you here as well. It's been a while since I've seen new pictures of Butters!!

Toolie

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, sorry I have not posted more yet, I am in the process of helping a friend move from one apartment to another, so have not spent a whole lot of time online these days.

Jaye

OMG....another Butters!!!! LOL Welcome. She is beautiful. I have been owned by the original Butters since 2002. He is 12.5 now. He was adopted in Mexico, Maine and we now live in Lima, Ohio. He also has a little brother, R.J. (Rufus James), a 3.5 y/o English Springer. I just posted of pics of our trip to Maine and Butters had a great time seeing everybody.

HAHA Linnie Yep it melted but now we are dealing with smoke in the air from forest fires surrounding the area, would much rather have the snow then the smoke!

Back