Hi from Australia!

Ange

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi everyone!

On Saturday we added our very first puppy, a golden cocker spaniel named Griffin, to our family. He's 8 weeks old and full of energy! He's doing well with his crate training - no accidents at all so far (touch wood).

Our three kids are being so gentle and are so very in love with him! Our one year old persian cat has decided that they're the best of friends already, comforting him through his crate when he cries. So sweet!

I look forward to chatting to all of you and learning everything I can!

without further ado, allow me to introduce Griffin!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 31
Welcome from Southern California. Your Griffin is a darling baby, and your other two in your pictures are just as sweet. :wave:

Hi Ange, welcome from Seattle. Beautiful family you have!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Hi Ange!

Griffin reminds me so much of my cocker Louie when he was a little pup! SO adorable. Congratulations on your new addition! :)

Welcome Ange and family (those with four legs and two :))... when cockers and kids make a connection it can be magical. Looking forward to hearing of the coming adventures.

Welcome Ange! Your family is beautiful and Griffin is just precious. From someone who knows Persians -- they are little Cockers in a cat coat! So expect they will be best buddies for sure!

Hi everyone!

On Saturday we added our very first puppy, a golden cocker spaniel named Griffin, to our family. He's 8 weeks old and full of energy! He's doing well with his crate training - no accidents at all so far (touch wood).

Our three kids are being so gentle and are so very in love with him! Our one year old persian cat has decided that they're the best of friends already, comforting him through his crate when he cries. So sweet!

I look forward to chatting to all of you and learning everything I can!

without further ado, allow me to introduce Griffin!

your cocker is so cute!

Back