Hi from Illinois!

Carri

Owned by
4 cockers
My name is Carri and I am owned by Sophie (9 yr. old buff), Sadie (2 yr. old chocolate) & soon to arrive puppy Stella (chocolate & tan - full sister to Sadie) Sophie is the "princess", Sadie is the clown and the "boss" and I'm anxious to find out Stella's personality. Part of my deal I made with my husband to get a 3rd cocker was that I had to start grooming them myself. So, I have taken the plunge into getting all of the equipment and to start grooming. :p

Welcome Carri, Sophie and Sadie! :wave: Thank you for joining and how did you hear about us? Love your avatar. Looking forward to seeing pictures of Sophie and Sadie. Let us know when your new puppy arrives so you can share all her pictures. I have 2 cockers named Gabby and Hoshi. You're welcome to see their albums--just click on my name and view my profile. Let me know if you need any help with our vBulletin forum.

Hi Carrie, Sophie and Sadie. I'm Carol from Central Florida and I am owned by two cockers, 3 year old American cocker Pluto and 9 month old English Cocker Woody.

Welcome and you will love this group.

I found your forum when I did a search on grooming cocker spaniels. Thank you for the welcome! I will definitely post pictures of Sophie & Sadie soon. We are supposed to get Stella Sept. 15, so I'll have lots of puppy pictures to post too. Thats my daughter, Brooke, in my avatar. She HAD to have her senior picture taken with Sophie & Sadie. That was quite the adventure! :)

Another welcome from Florida! I am Sharon and owned by five cocker rescue boyz ranging in age from 2 to 14 years old.

Welcome from Northwest Oklahoma. My family's owned by 4 showdogs named Asha, Allee, Rona, and Hershey; 1 pet 10 yr old cocker named Cookie, 1 min pin named Terrah, and 1 foster 11 yr old cocker named Brittany who's looking for a retirement home.

Waving HI from PA

I'm Linda, or Fostermom, and we have a small cocker spaniel rescue org. There are currently 9 dogs here :w00t: mostly cockers, but 2 Bichons, one Pekingese, and one little black poodle.

I think it's pretty cool your daughter wanted her picture taken with the dogs. Can't wait to see your new pups pics, how exciting and oh yeah, good thing they are cute.. hehehehe cause they are part beaver for a while and can be sooo naughty.

Enjoy and thanks for joining us

Hi Carri!
I'm Polly! I live in the Angeles National Forests above Los Angeles in CA.
We are owned by 3 rescues, Pepper, Pogo and Petunia (who is blind) and one retired show boy, Stormy who came to us from Eunid OK, from Robin of our forum, Stormy is Hershey's daddy and a beautiful brown boy.
Pepper is a black and tan boy and Pogo is a buff and Petunia is a blue roan girl.^_^

You can read about most of our cocker families in the cocker blog. Welcome! There are lots of wonderful posts about grooming by Kelly, I groom my own also!

Hi! I'm Karen and I live with Dylan, a black and white parti clown, and Riley, a tri colored snuggler.

THANK YOU everyone for welcoming us! It is so nice to hear from you all. This is the first forum that I have joined that has made me feel so welcome. I promise to post pictures of my pups soon.

THANK YOU everyone for welcoming us! It is so nice to hear from you all. This is the first forum that I have joined that has made me feel so welcome. I promise to post pictures of my pups soon.

Good! Can't wait for pictures!

We love pictures!!! I'm Judy in Connecticut, with Frankie, black cocker, who just turned 5. Glad you joined our little group.

Welcome from WV

My name is Carri and I am owned by Sophie (9 yr. old buff), Sadie (2 yr. old chocolate) & soon to arrive puppy Stella (chocolate & tan - full sister to Sadie) Sophie is the "princess", Sadie is the clown and the "boss" and I'm anxious to find out Stella's personality. Part of my deal I made with my husband to get a 3rd cocker was that I had to start grooming them myself. So, I have taken the plunge into getting all of the equipment and to start grooming. :p

I'm Angel and I'm currently puppless, your cockers are certainly lookers.

Welcome Carrie, Sasha, Sophie, & Stella! Looking forward to hearing all about you all.

Back