Hi from New York!!

Sally

Owned by
3 cockers
Hi, everyone!! :) I'm Sally from western New York and I am owned by two cockers, Parker, a 2 year old tri and Murphy, my 11 year old black senior boy. I look forward to getting to know all of you. It's nice to see a few familiar names from other forums.

Hi Sally!
I'm Polly, and, I live in SO CA with my hubby Michael and our four cockers. Welcome to our forum. You will be moderated for a short while, we promise to approve your posts as fast as we can. Welcome again, and, we love pictures!^_^

Welcome

Hi Sally
welcome to this forum. Lots of great info and fellow cocker lovers :)

Welcome Sally, Parker and Murphy! We look forward to seeing Parker and Murphy's pictures. You can see members pictures by clicking on their names and viewing their profiles. You'll see Gabby's and Hoshi's pictures if you click my name.

Hi Sally - I have the same username here as I do on the Zim Forum. You may know me as Jack Jack's mom :D

Hi, I'm Judy, with Frankie, from Connecticut. Good so see another northeasterner here! Welcome! You'll love it here.

Welcome from MD. I'm Roy, and my wife and I are down to just Bailey after Precious went to the bridge earlier this week. Lots of great folks here.

Welcome from Central Florida. I'm Carol and mom to Pluto who is 3 and Woody who is 7 months. You will love this group!

DJ here waving hi from Washington state with wags from our three lovely ladies.....Hannah, Maggie and Zoe'

Thanks, everyone, for your warm welcome!! As soon as I find some time I will be putting together my album and posting some pictures!! :)

Hi, everyone!! :) I'm Sally from western New York and I am owned by two cockers, Parker, a 2 year old tri and Murphy, my 11 year old black senior boy. I look forward to getting to know all of you. It's nice to see a few familiar names from other forums.

Welcome Sally......... from LI New Yawk :)

Hi Sally~ So happy to see that you found you're way over here from the old AOL board!

You will love it here!

Back