Hi from Ohio

Belinda

Owned by
1 cocker
I've been lurking here for a while, and I figure it's about time I introduce myself and my little sweetpea, Ramsey. He just turned 4 years old on March 9th. I can't believe it. He's still just a puppy to me! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and their furry little bundles of joy. :)

Welcome Belinda and Ramsey! It's great to see some new members . . . we welcome everybody, as long as they promise to post pictures from time to time :D

Hello Belinda and Ramsey. I grew up close by Oak Harbor and have relatives in that area. Thanks for joining and sharing your pics. Looking forward to hearing more about you and Ramsey.

0n Hi Berlinda...I'm Judy in CT, with Frankie, who is also 4 years old (5 on Sept. 1) who looks a lot like Ramsey. He is black with too much white for purists, but just right for me. (More than Ramsey seems to have.) The picture under my siggy was taken a couple years ago, and he has a scarf covering his neck, but the white goes from his upper tummy up to and including his mouth area. He also has white on the bottom of his paws. Looks cute when he is walking in front of me.

Welcome Belinda and Ransey!
Darlling boy in your avitar. I will check out your album after I post. I'm Polly and I live with hubby Michael and our 4 cockers in So CA. We have Petunia, around 13 she is a blue roan and blind but still a happy girl. Pepper who is a black and tan who is about 9, and Pogo a buff boy who is 4, and Stormy, the Storm in Stormbeau Cockers, aka, CH Phantoms Gonna Steal Your Thunder, CGC, TDI, but to us all Stormy.. my brown heart healer who is 6 years young. You can read about all of us in the intro thread. And some of us have posted in the blog also Welcome!!!!^_^

Cute puppers...I like his name

Thanks. I remember when I was trying to come up with a name for him my aunt first suggested Pepper because my great-grandpa had a dog with the same coloring. Then she said I should call him Riley because he's "all riled up." Ramsey's got a lot of energy! Maybe I'm weird, but certain names go with certain coat colors imo. When I think of the name Riley I think of a chocolate cocker.

Oh, and thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :D

Maybe I'm weird, but certain names go with certain coat colors imo. When I think of the name Riley I think of a chocolate cocker.

Oh, and thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :D

And when I think of the name Riley I think of a black and white pati with brown eyebrows! :)

Hehe since our very first dog, Michael and I named them with names starting with "P"... untill our Stormy! ^_^ Stormy was his name and it fit him so much that he stayed Stormy! And he's a brown..

Back