Hi from sasha and ebony :)

ebbeygirl

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi all im a new starter to the forum and im so happy to be apart of it.... so many lovely cocker spaniels:). Im from the uk and live with my own cocker (ebony), my mum and her cocker (Phebe) and 2 great danes... its pretty hectic as you can imagin lol. Look forward to speaking to you all soon and seeing more of your gorgeous cockers:) x

Welcome Sasha. I saw your pictures of ebony and Phebe--beautiful cockers. We are happy to have members from other countries. I've never been to England although my wife visited about 8 years ago. I have 2 cockers named Gabby and Hoshi. You can see their picture albums by clicking my name and viewing my profile.

Hi Sasha! Welcome! I did approve your post earlier but I didn't respond yet. I'm Polly and I live in Sunny California with my hubby the artist and my 4 cockers. Welcome to a great place. We love English Cockers and yours and your Moms are lovely.

We are a small but growing group. We have members in Canada, the US, England, Scotland, and Australia (I think) ^_^

Hi Sasha and Ebony! We are new here ourselves ... maybe we can find our way around together.

Where in the UK are you from? I use to travel to England this time of year for several years to do a show at Alexandra Palace ... It's in the Muswell Hill section -- close to Green Lawn Station. Each year I would tack on as many days as possible to explore and enjoy a little history in your wonderful country.

Thank you

Hi, I live just outside of London in a place called Essex... ive been to alexandra palace a few times myself its great!!!

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments i really could take every last cocker home with me :)

Yeah i need a helping hand in doing this i really dont have a clue lol.

xxx

Welcome to the group! I'm Amanda and mom to 6 doggies. Reagan and Prelsey, Cocker Spaniels, Gretchen, German Shepherd, Lexi, Taxi, and Roo, mixes.

welcomegrouppaw.jpg

Sasha, welcome to our little group. I am from Connecticut, a small state in the northeast of the USA. My ancestors are all from England, and so I am a real Anglophile. Been there once, starting in Scotland, then down to Wales and across England, ending in London. Great trip! Looking forward to hearing all about Ebony, Phebe, and the great Danes.

Amanda, a truly lovely picture of your gang! The poses are excellent, and the black and white is stunning!

Welcome to the group! I'm Amanda and mom to 6 doggies. Reagan and Prelsey, Cocker Spaniels, Gretchen, German Shepherd, Lexi, Taxi, and Roo, mixes.

welcomegrouppaw.jpg

Thank you... all ur doggies are gorgeous, i used to have a german shepard they really are great dogs :)

Welcome to the group. I'm Carol and I live in central Florida with my American cocker, Pluto, my English cocker, Woody and retired husband. Hope to see pics of your group. Sounds like a great group to me.

Hi and welcome to our family! Some of my ancestors on my dad's side are from England and we even have a Coat of Arms that one of my Aunts found, but I've never been there. Look forward to getting to know you and yours.

Welcome Sasha & Ebony! I am sure you will like it here. I am Betty & mom to 5 cocker kids. Looking forward to "getting to know you".

Thanks for sharing pictures of your great danes. I'd love to see of a picture of ebony and your danes together. :)

Amanda: Nicely done on the welcome sign.

Hello and welcome! I'm Sharon in Tampa with four cocker spaniels and one cranky bird

Thanks for sharing pictures of your great danes. I'd love to see of a picture of ebony and your danes together. :)

Amanda: Nicely done on the welcome sign.

Ive been trying for months to get a pic of the two together but the danes are still only a year old and its like trying to get a little kid to sit still lol i shall keep trying x

Back