Hi from SW Michigan

britneysmom

Owned by
1 cocker
We're Britney and Britneysmom and so glad to have found your wonderful Cocker Spaniel community! Have been reading lots of postings and hope to enjoy many more :) Britney came to us as her previous owners didn't have time for her and she was often left home alone (and getting into so much trouble) She's turned the corner and loves the attention she gets with us. We take daily walks (she doesn't understand that britneysmom doesn't like walking in the rain, but she usually insists so we walk "rain or shine") She's a joy to have and we love her unconditionally!

Thanks so much for allowing us to join your group!

{{{HUGS to all}}}

Britney and Britneysmom

Welcome britneysmom! Anita is also from SW Michigan if you haven't met her already. I took a glance at your photo album and saw a sleepy Britney. :) I plan at looking at your other pics too. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome! This is a great board. Glad you were able to join us. Brittany is sure different from my two. They seem to think they might melt in the rain.

Thank you all for the warm welcome - your kind words are much appreciated!

:huggles:

Britney & britneysmom

We're Britney and Britneysmom and so glad to have found your wonderful Cocker Spaniel community! Have been reading lots of postings and hope to enjoy many more :) Britney came to us as her previous owners didn't have time for her and she was often left home alone (and getting into so much trouble) She's turned the corner and loves the attention she gets with us. We take daily walks (she doesn't understand that britneysmom doesn't like walking in the rain, but she usually insists so we walk "rain or shine") She's a joy to have and we love her unconditionally!

Thanks so much for allowing us to join your group!

{{{HUGS to all}}}

Britney and Britneysmom

First off...WELCOME to this great little Cocker community! Secondly THANK YOU for giving a wonderful new home to Britney! She is a lucky pup to have found someone to give her a second chance! I hope you have many many years together!

Welcome BritneysMom! Your little cocker girly is a doll. I will look at all the pix later. I'm Polly and I live in So CA with hubby Michael and our 4 cockers, Pepper, Petunia, Pogo and Stormy!

Welcome Britneysmom & Britney! Thank you for opening your hearts to Britney.

Back