Hi there my name is sadie and iam new to this site

rosieredsadie

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi there i was wondering what the best shampoos and products were the best and brushes and combs ive been told to use a slicker bush and told not only on mats and tangles and i just want to know what is the best im looking into products made by plush puppy and was wondering if anyone has tried theses products

Sadie at the beginning of this grooming forum are some stickies that list the products that we all like :D Take a look! And others here will also answer your questions.

I haven't heard of Plush Puppy. I use Royal Crown Shampoo, Show Coat grooming spray, and All Systems Number 1 pin brush. If I use it regularly I can get out all the tangles. I don't use a slicker brush much. It won't get out mats. I only use that for the final fluffing.

I use a regular pun brush when grooming. I use a slicker brush on feet and ears. On mats or tangles I have a special brush made by a company called Les Poochs. The brush is like magic.

Yep, that's it. Not cheap, but worth every penny. It gets mats out without pulling out tons of coat and it's easier on the dog too.

Around $50-$60 as far as I remember.

I may need to invest in this brush. My two get ear mats really bad right now for some reason and when I use the brush I have to get the mat out it pulls a lot the the other fur out

I have a knock off very similar to that one. I think it got it from pet edge.. Robin will know.

I tried a new (for me) grooming spray this time, it's called Top Performance Glo Coat. I love the product, it has a very nice scent but the scent doesn't last at all. I'm not sure I'll buy it again. I may just go back to Crown Royale

I'm saving up for a PetEdge order, so I may invest in the knock off version ;-D

It might be worth it for those armpit mats that pop up almost daily.

Will have to look into that.

Hannah get those little matts under her armpits....she hates for me to brush them out, even grumbling sometimes so I snip them out (but I don't have to maintain a show coat either) She seems to have the tenderest skin.

Last edited:
Back