Hope everyone is safe from the heat

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I've heard of the heat wave out West (CA, AZ). I saw pictures of plastic garbage cans and plastic fences melting. That's terrible. I worry about the residents and their pets.

Thanks Manuel, the worst of this spell is over for us. My Son and DIL had heat in excess of 120 in AZ. I haven't talked to them yet this weekend.

My Son and DIL had heat in excess of 120 in AZ.
I can't even imagine that. It sounds dangerous. We had "cooling" centers here in Detroit for residents without AC a couple weeks ago during our heat wave.

I can't even imagine that. It sounds dangerous. We had "cooling" centers here in Detroit for residents without AC a couple weeks ago during our heat wave.
Manuel what a wonderful idea for those that don't have AC.
My kids tried to stay pretty low, get to work early etc. I worried about my son because his job requires him to drive a lot. But I guess he stayed in his office during the worst of it.
They always have temps above 110 during the summer. I NEVER visit them from May to the end of October. LOL.

Our AC just went and it's in the upper 90s here during the day. Add the humidity to that, and it's horrible! It's almost 10:30, and it's still about 74 out. Not looking forward to tomorrow.

Back