I been MIA,but am back

Anita

Owned by
1 cocker
Well I been MIA and I finally got my AOL disk and am back on line with my new and challanging computer.THe new computers do not come with a (pilot lite -_-; anything to make things more confussing for one that is not a computer wiz at all to start out with.
THis one has Vista and AOL 9.1 so got to get use to things all over again.
My brain is getting too old for new things and changes I guess as I hate it already;).
But Hannah and I will hopefully learn soon how to send pictures from the new Vista way~ anyhelp from any of you will be sure appreated.
Anita

Welcome back Anita!
We missed you!!! I just got my new AOL disc also.. I don't know yet if it's making a difference.. we will see....

You will get used to your new puter! All it will take is time.:naughty:

Hi Anita & Hannah! Welcome back! I agree with Polly, you will get used to that new computer in no time.

Welcome back Anita! I won't be much help with AOL or Vista since I have neither. Have fun with your new computer. Looking forward to seeing more pics of Hannah. ^_^

I have Vista, too, and a new computer. My biggest problem seems to be that the old router (modem) doesn't work well with SOMETHING. I keep losing the internet, go through a routine to bring it back, and it works....until it goes of again. Gotta call Comcast and see about a more compatible router, I guess.

Judy

:) THanks everyone. Your all just so nice.
Too bad the world is not all likeable like us Cocker people :)

I might not be around to much till I get use to what I am doing besides typing but I will be popping in .
Anita/Hannah

Back