rescue In the News: Dogs saved from MO Puppy Mill

talk about smoke & mirrors, you sure do like to ramble on and on about non-issues pertaining to a post.

It's all about the dogs here... not the Buddies!!!!!

Oh yeah and trying to lay the blame on Oprah ? I wonder what she would have to say about that. Hmmmmm

Last edited:
"Buddy" MAY have loved his dogs at one time, but it sounds as time went on and there were more and more problems, Buddy's dogs also became a problem. I have always felt that dogs are not a "cash crop" and the true breeders were trying to keep the breed strong and make them more healthy, not just how many puppies can we pump out.

After working the rescue yesterday and seeing all those critters who don't have a home...I don't have any sympathy for people who consider their dogs inventory. All of those critters yesterday and the ones in my neighbor's puppy-broker shed on a regular basis - they deserve better. Until it's not necessary to have these adoption expos, until it's not necessary to euthanise because there's no room, until it's not necessary to take animals from state to state for rescue 'cause there's no room for them in their home state...no more breeding by people who don't know/care what they're doing/consider them livestock/inventory.

I recently lost my own job Joe but my dogs and my bird will not suffer. They will have what they need before I have what I need. If I ever get to the point I cannot feed them I will SCREAM for help. I will not let them suffer - not for a minute. Being rescues when I adopted them, they don't need any more crap in their lives.

Back