It's a start

Jenn11

Owned by
1 cocker
TOday, I introduced Peeka to Mr. Clipper.....We trimmed the underside of her ears. We do not want a repeated of that ear infection. That's all I've done with the clippers so far.....I may attempt the head later.......Exciting times...LOL

Good work! It's almost a must for cocker owners. In my Canine Good Citizen's class the instructor occasionally grooms Hoshi to familiarize him the process. :rolleyes: She doesn't realize Hoshi's been constantly groomed since puppy-hood.

Well that's a big one for my boys since we live in humid Florida and one part of clipping they hate. When you get to the whole body clipping remember to do the face and ears first so you have a cool blade. Those areas (in my experience) are more prone to razor burn.

Thanks for the tip!!

Well that's a big one for my boys since we live in humid Florida and one part of clipping they hate. When you get to the whole body clipping remember to do the face and ears first so you have a cool blade. Those areas (in my experience) are more prone to razor burn.

Thanks....good to know!!

Back