Jack Jack's US Show Picture

KLADCkrs

Owned by
3 cockers
Here is Jack Jack's show picture from Portland. He won Reserve Winners Dog (runner up of all of the non-champion males, and second in line for the points) at the Specialty show, which is a big deal. I'm really pleased with the picture!

That's a great picture. It will make a nice momento for your home. I like your cocker pin too. ^_^

Congrats again on the win Kelly! I forget, How old is Jack Jack?

Got Hersh's judging program today for his first 'official' show and if everyone shows who entered, it's a four point major! I'm not holding my breath for us to get it though, I was just excited to even see a major LOL.

Kelly it's a beautiful pix of you and Jack Jack! You both look wonderful.
I love your lapel pin also. I have one just like it.

Robin! I can't wait to see how Hersh does! I just can't wait!!

Jack Jack was 10 months old in that picture - he's now 11 months old. He has 3 points in Canada from his very first day in the ring (he needs 7 more points now), and two Reserves from our trip to Portland, one to a major win.

Oh Kelly,hes a Eukenuba and Westminster gonna be winner forsure before long, I hae ESP for that guy.:thumbsup:
Hes beautiful~~
Love the picture.
Anita

Thanks everyone! I didn't breed him, so I can't take credit for that, but I do groom him. He's a really sweet, loving dog that is very smart, so I can't wait to be done with showing so that we can really work on obedience.

Back