Joy

Polly, as in the past, I am totally useless regarding sending pictures. I have a bunch of pictures in Snapfish and others elsewhere, but I don't know how to cut, paste, copy, yada yada to this or any other site. After all this time, I still can't manage it. Haven't even been able to put a little picture on my e-mail siggy line! Grrr!

Judy

I'll be more than happy to make an avatar or signature for you. Just point me to your pictures and tell me which you'd like to use. ^_^

For the first time in almost 11 years, Joy didn't come in to the bathroom while I was taking a bath. She has always stood there and slapped me asking for a little drink of cold water from the spigot. ALWAYS!!!!!!

It was Ling Ling and Blossom and Marley sitting there licking my arm and asking for water drinkies.

I did give her some serious pain meds last night, so she slept thru my tubby. I don't like change :'(

I'm so sorry to hear about Joy. I will keep her in my thoughts & prayers.

Linda,

I know how you must feel about Joy. It sure is tough on us when they get older and start to slow down. I think it was tougher on me when Barney had to have his other eye removed than it was on him.

{{{{{HUG}}}} to you, Gary and Joy.

Oh Linny . . . wish I was there so we could have some drinks together and maybe cry a bit. Hug her tight and enjoy your time with her.

Back