Just groomed Dilly Pood

Fostermom

Owned by
Over 10 cockers
And each time I do it, I'm never sure if I'm doing it right. I hate poodle
feet but did give him shaved down paws. Use the last notch on the mosers

I never shave their faces as smooth as a show pood I like a teeny bit of fur so did a 7F forced and down his nose.

Ok, that head. Even when I use my curved shears I'm never sure it's right. There's a trick to it I'm sure. I brush it all straight up and start at ear and go across but still

so robin is there is special trick you can teach me?

I actually have a video somewhere plus some study material as a poo is one of the practical tests towards a master groomer. I'll look and see where they are as they're very helpful with tricks of the trade. Very explanatory and easy. You'll think 'Why didn't I think if that?'

Robin,

don't go looking for anything, just thought you could tell me one trick -- like say, find top of ear leather and cut there, and then start head, or you know, something simple. I will look up some stuff on Youtube about grooming a pood

Here's pood face from this morning. Not brushed and still needs a bath. It's weird, I started grooming at 13-14 years old, with our family poodle, but it was with crappy clippers and just a wack job to keep him from being toooo fluffy.

I've done several poodles, and bichons of course, but was never taught how, so just winging it, don't laugh

He looks wonderful Linny . . . that's a really good picture of him :) I can't show my mother . . . she'd want him here YESTERDAY!

That looks cute to me. I see poodles cut so many different ways (which I don't like).

Linny he looks wonderful! I know how hard poodles are to do!

Here's pood face from this morning. Not brushed and still needs a bath. It's weird, I started grooming at 13-14 years old, with our family poodle, but it was with crappy clippers and just a wack job to keep him from being toooo fluffy.

I've done several poodles, and bichons of course, but was never taught how, so just winging it, don't laugh

I don't know much about grooming, but he looks good to me (you can see the eyes and the top of his curls isn't 8 inches above the scalp!!) But the biggie is........HE'S ADORABLE!!!

Back