Karie~ How Is Annie Doing?

Dee Dee

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi Karie~ I was wondering how Annie is? Give us an update when you have a minute!

Hi Dee Dee...thanks for asking! She hasn't had seizure since. We kept her on the 1 pill a day and just hoping it will be months again before another seizure. Vet says they will probably never be 100% gone, so if we can keep them to 1 every 4 months, we are good. I hate them though....hate them hate them!!

That's good to hear. Seizures are difficult to manage in people too. They show up in the ER a lot usually with low dilantin levels (anti-seizure med). Just being on the medication means having routine blood draws. :vsad:

Here's hoping she doesn't see any seizure for a long time. :luv:

Thanks much Karen and Manuel.
We are still on the hunt for another cocker pup.....and i keep worrying about having to deal with 2 having seizures...ugh! It is keeping me from committing 100% to another pup......although we have found 1 that may just win me over :) Will keep you posted.

Karrie wonderful news on Annie. I know that with my Bunkie, he stayed mostly seizure free as long as he was on his meds.

Yahoo! Great news Karie! Seizures are no fun to deal with . . . so I'm glad that Annie's seem to be under control for now.

I, too, am relieved to hear that Annie has had not had another seizure and that it will be a long, long time if not every that she has another one. I have not had a seizure dog but my friend has a sheltie who has a history of some pretty sever seizures...and having witnessed one of his grand-mal seizure I certainly can understand why you would not want to have one happen again.

Sending positive thoughts for lots of free days for Annie

Good news Karie! I am so happy Annie is doing better! So scary for all of you.

Where is the pup you are looking at? :)

Thanks so much, DJ!

DeeDee...well the one pup we were interested we have decided against.......the other one I really really want...just can't bring myself to pay what she wants. I am sure the dog is worth it......but my husband would kill me lol

I tried to add link on here...but didnt work....

LOL Dee Dee.....i knoooowwww she is sooo cute. My husband loves her too! I just emailed the owner to ask for any current pics. I watched videos of her and she is a doll!! On top of her price, we would have to pay shipping fees...250-275...so 800 to 900 UGH! lol

I looked at their website and watched every video they have on there of puppies! There were 2 litters on it, and all so cute.

Where are they located? I was guessing Arizona because of the paper in their bed!

Cute babies! Of course, all Cocker puppies are cute. Okay, okay . . . all puppies are cute :)

I looked at their website and watched every video they have on there of puppies! There were 2 litters on it, and all so cute.

Where are they located? I was guessing Arizona because of the paper in their bed!

Yes, she is in AZ....i haven't gotten a response back yet.

Back