Keeps peeing in the house

We figured it could be old pee missed when we rug doctored our carpets. I have o get some enzymes. Where can I find them?

We rarely yell or argue. Nothing with fil. He watches tv and hang out wih the dogs let them out every 2 hours and spoil them with cookies.

We keep a large bottle of Simple Solution handy...it is good for any organic spill. Urine, vomit, diarehha...only thing I have ever used that got out all the odor of a milk spill that happened in my car.

Natures miracle, odoban, and even plain white vinegar will work. I don't have rugs anymoe. We made the house more dog friendly. Even leather furniture. Accidents happen.

Just about any pet shop or discount store carries pet cleaner with enzimes. Even our grocery store does.

I found one at Wally World last night while we went to pick up some food. Sprayed it and I smelled old pee lifting off with the spray. WOW, I wish I had thought of that in the first place when we rug doctored our carpets. I would not mind doing more of a pet friendly house but we rent so carpet it is. lol

When we had carpet, I used to put a little natures miracle in with the solution/water mixture

Another idea is to get Bissels little green machine. It's great for doing chairs and steps and it's not that expensive. I use odoban and water. I just did the chairs in the sunroom. It's like a baby rug shampooer

I have seen that. I am going to put that on my list as well.

I priced out belly bands. It is 30 bucks for what Gizmo needs. What the heck. I am going to make my own and put stuff in it instead.

Make a few and just slap a pad on it sideways. I add quilt batting in the center, to make them a little sturdier.

I use vinegar and baking soda to clean the carpets using a machine.
Carpets come up nice and soft and fluffly too :)
The only side effect is Bella follwed me around convinced I was hiding potato chips from her :p

Back