Kegan update

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
New pic after he ate breakfast this morning. He's getting to be a big boy at six weeks now he spent his first night last night without his mommy and started on dry kibble yesterday.
A1F0E5DF-F23F-448F-98EB-E86305E4933A-4566-00000308F8EC1389.jpg

Oh Robin, it would be so very easy to fall in love with Kegan. He is soooo cute and has such a nice expression.

CAN I HAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????? PLEASE!!!!!! Look at that little dumpling... sigh

What did Momma think about being away from da beeebeeee?????

I was wondering the same thing Judy. How did they get along without each other last night? Does him like his crunchy nummies?

Oh boy - I could spoil that one soooooooo rotten! =-}

They both did better than I thought they would without each other.
He's not too sure about crunching his food since he's been spoiled with soft but he's managing. I got him some pretty small kibble.

He's changing so fast! Every picture shows some difference. It's fun to watch the development of all puppies, but, with the sables, we get to see the change in coat also!! Of course I'm not partial LOL.. he is my Stormy's grandson!

He is so precious, I love the sable coloring. I has been so much fun watching him develope. What a smooshy kissable face.

He is so handsome! I'm glad he is doing so well. Can you make him stop growing up so fast?????

Kegan is such a beautiful little fellow and I LOVE the sable color!!
Thank you so much for posting photos of him Robin...as I have really enjoyed watching the color changes in him...and amazed how fast he changes :)

He has no much gravitas in this picture! Reminds me of my late old man, Nicholas. But his lovely coat seems to change every picture.

I can't wait to see him Sunday; he is looking so grown up! Such a cutie pie!

He is so precious Robin!!!! And I agree with the others, it is so cool to watch him mature and change. That coat has done alot of changing!!!

dA BABY is such a little pudge... I love love love me some Kegan... we nead a "heart" icon!!!!!!!!

Back