Lake Time!

Both young girls are so beautiful and could pass for sisters! What kind of purse does your daughter have? I have a somewhat purse fetish...lol

Last edited:
It is an Ellen Tracy, doctors bag style. :) And yes she inherited my bag gene. I don't know what she was thinking like she was going to find someplce to shop while out with Maggie boating.

It is an Ellen Tracy, doctors bag style. :) And yes she inherited my bag gene. I don't know what she was thinking like she was going to find someplce to shop while out with Maggie boating.

Well...well...you never know and Maggie WANTED to go out shopping! She needs a bag also!

I try to limit my purse fetish to vintage, but if I could really splurge, I'd have a LV black Epi, maybe 2, one in prune.

There was a woman at my niece's graduation who had the large Chanel bag. You know the one where you could buy a car or a purse? Oh I coveted that bag...

Polly, one of my purses that left with the criminals was a Dooney...Ostrich embossed....only lived here for about 6 weeks :(. I looked for that bag for months.Saved for it for a long time.

There was a woman at my niece's graduation who had the large Chanel bag. You know the one where you could buy a car or a purse? Oh I coveted that bag...

A couple of years ago it was a Kooba bag that had me drooling....it was on sale and in another womans hands. I was just willing her to put that baby down even if only to reach for her wallet :shifty:....it would have been mine and you Deborah would have seen me on King5 that night...." A woman in Nordstroms..."

I think I know what bag you mean DJ. Look for the bag on line, or if Nordy's can find your receipt, and turn it in to your insurance company.

I also have a weakness for bags. I am currently sporting the Disneyland Dooney. It makes me smile. One of my favs is a bright green Kate Spade. I also have a very small black vintage Chanel that only comes out for very special occasions. I got it for $20 library sponsored flea market. The woman had no idea what it was. I meanly didn't let her know and snatched it up.

Oh DJ...I hate to hear about your break in and loosing your Dooney!! I hope you are doing ok as that is very devastating to go through.

DJ Karen's right, find a pix of it online and turn it in to your insurance. I'm so sorry. I like the coated canvas, the leathers are too heavy for me. I buy the "Doodles" print LOL. I have it in pink, blue, black and white.(4 bags) LOL.

It's absolutely wonderful to meet my fellow purse-a-holics!!! I love many bags, but the most I have in my possession are two Coach bags and some cute non-name brand bags. I tend to admire from afar.

I actually have the receipt and a picture of it, bought it online at Dooney. I have lots of bags but probly not a lot of receipts, as I tend to keep bags a long time. I did contact Nordstroms and asked for a copy of my statements during the anniversary sale times, which is where I buy a lot of my bags. The ones from garage sales and markets not so much :(. So far it seems they only wanted a couple. I have a really cute Couch bag with green leaves and a couple of red lady bugs. Can't belive that left that one they tossed it aside:dance:

I'm glad I'm not the only handbag whore around here. LOL!!!! It is one of my weaknesses. ;)

DJ Karen's right, find a pix of it online and turn it in to your insurance. I'm so sorry. I like the coated canvas, the leathers are too heavy for me. I buy the "Doodles" print LOL. I have it in pink, blue, black and white.(4 bags) LOL.

You know how Dooney says those coated canvas bags are waterproof? They do not lie. When I was driving a rental car across Michigan I managed to spill an entire diet coke into my canvas Dooney, don't ask me how. I am talented that way. That purse held the entire drink and did not leak a drop. Meanwhile I was driving down the interstate, looking for an exit, and watching all my belongings bob around floating in the sea of coke. Luckily my phone wasn't in there.

Polly I carried heavy leather Coach bags for years but got where the heavy bags started hurting my shoulder....I searched for quite some time to find something that was light weight and easy to carry and also large enough to carry all my things. I found a Crossbody Coach bag with a canvas strap,very light weight leather (as light weight as canvas) and does not hurt my shoulder at all...I love I can carry it hands free and secure for shopping. My aunt had a purse snatched right from her shopping cart once (she now recommends us all to use the baby strap in the buggy to strap in our purses) I have grown to love the crossbody to help prevent this and they are so much easier for me to carry.

View attachment 8112 Picking up Cole at airport...very nice to have hands free

We had a GREAT weekend!! Genevieve took to the water just like a water dog!! She was very curious of EVERYTHING!! But loved swimming back and forth from me and my husband!!1489_10151665560152165_2104568377_n.jpg5354_10151665558767165_2141251215_n.jpg580588_10151665558477165_759058640_n.jpg931292_10151665557547165_2077278622_n.jpg947030_10151665560827165_452346731_n.jpg

Oh Heather...Genevieve is beautiful and I love her pink vest. The lake is so pretty and glad you had a wonderful time.

Back