rescue Look Who Came to see Robin Today!

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Maci Lu!
MaciLu_zps50469f4e.jpg

Oh my goodness Maci is beautiful!!! I know a little boy that is fixin to get a summer haircut just like like :)

My Geezer got a haircut just like that today.. well legs I have to scissor because of his skin, but, it's almost that short.
Pogs and Pye I took skirts off and cut backs chests and tummies short short. But their leg feathers are staying (for now)

I need to denude Cordelia's legs. The foliage she's tracking in is mind blowing!!

My Geezer got a haircut just like that today.. well legs I have to scissor because of his skin, but, it's almost that short.
Pogs and Pye I took skirts off and cut backs chests and tummies short short. But their leg feathers are staying (for now)

Polly...I bet they all look cute as ever!! I hate to cut off Cole's hair but it is so hot and humid here I think I will this weekend. I did get one of those 1" metal blade attachments and I am going to try it first...maybe it will work better than the plastic ones,I have never had any luck with them but thought the metal one was worth a try.

Back