rescue Looking for donations for Angelo's Raffle

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
If anyone has anything to donate it'd go for a great cause to help this young boy out. We've already had $105 donated since yesterday so I'd like to try and get this raffle going by this weekend so we can get treatment started. The fee for heart worm treatment has to be paid all up front. Thank you all for your support!!!

I've just texted Robin that I will donate a bed but I do have a question. Do you all think it would be better to pre make a bed and donate that or leave it up to the winner what they would like? I have two different sizes that I can make. One fits two dogs very comfortably and Dylan and Riley loved to share the bed. However it takes up more room. For Eloise, I made the smaller size since Lauren has less floor space. I also use heavier weight decorator fabric so the beds wear well and I could let the winner give me an idea of what colors they would like.

Do you think it would be better to pre make up a bed or leave it up to the winner what they would like?

Either would be fine Karen. I just need a picture of one to put up on my site so they kinda know what they're winning.

Ok, so far I have a pet portrait by Polly, a bed by Karen, a pet jacket by cockercouture(Nicole), and two pet designer male and female hats by The MadHatter.

Where do we bid on these items? Please let us know when bidding starts.

Kathy, it'll be an opportunity drawing where you purchase tickets. Tickets will be:
One=$1
Twelve=$10
Thirty= $20

ok Robin....sounds fun!! Do you buy the tickets on an item or do they all go together and then draw for each item?

Whatever is easiest for you, Robin. I usually like it where I put the ticket in for the item but it might be harder to keep track of over the Internet so I think you should do whichever you like.

Robin is it too late to donate items for the raffel? I have been gone for the last week and just saw this.

Back