rescue Meet Ginger our newest we've saved

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Last Saturday I went to the Moore Shelter to meet, groom her, and give her to a foster the shelter found for us. Thing is, she needs some work medically. Temperament she's wonderful and her tail never stopped. Facebook actually helped us raise a lot of the money needed although one person has backed out so we lack about $50 still that's needed. She is going to need spayed (she looks like she's been overbred), teeth cleaning and possibly some pulled, a mammary tumor removed (you can see it in her pic under her belly), shots, and heartworm test. She was really worth saving.
B7DCA62F.jpg

Robin, I'm going to send you $10.00 for her, I will send it to your paypal account. For those who would like to join me, lets get Robin the money for this sweet little girl. Her paypal account is admin@stormbeaucockers.com

What a pretty girl, thanks for helping her Robin. Check your mail box......as soon as I can dig out :snow: and get to the post office.

She is pretty. That's a big tumor. Gabby had a fatty tumor about the same size in the same area. He needed a drain to help it heal since it was so big (although he pulled it out at the vet).

What a pretty girl, I bet you will have no trouble getting a good home for her. You do a lot of good

Back