Molly Bee passed to the Rainbow Bridge

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
I got word early this morning that she had passed at 1 am this morning at home with Joyce at her side. Rest easy Miss Molly Bee. We'll all see you again. Keep Joyce in your thoughts as I know it's been hard since it happened so quickly.

I am so sorry to hear of Molly Bee's passing. I too lost a cocker to renal failure in 2005. It can happen fast, or it can be slower as in my case. Odie lasted a year with a special diet, but finally the time came when I knew he was in pain and very unhappy and we sent him to the Bridge.

My heart goes out to your friend.

I'm sorry to hear about Molly Bee. I hope Joyce will be ok.

I am so sad for Joyce - Molly Bee was her heart dog, and they accomplished so much together. I know her heart is hurting right now.

Rest easy now Molly, you are with the other angels.

My deepest condolences going out to Joyce over her devastating loss.:(

Prayers that the wonderful memories of her special girl will heal the awful heartache at this time.

It's so hard when they are taken from us so quickly.

geez...that's too sad and so young...condolences and candles lit for Molly Bee & family.:rose:

I am so very sorry to read this - you are in my thoughts and prayers. Molly Bee run free with all the other cocker angels.

Molly will be in good company with all the other cocker angels now. My heart aches for Joyce.

A Note From Joyce

Call me stupid or what!....but I can't figure out how to post. I use the computer quite a bit and do different things, but there are so many avenues, I could get to the posting .....I did get my password reset.

There are so many nice and kind words about Molly Bee on your forum. Please tell them thank you and I'll figure out the posting later. I am in the middle of cleaning carpets.....Need to groom LadyBug. She is very depressed. I love her to pieces, but she has been in her bed all of yesterday, the day before, and today. I know she misses Molly and didn't realize just how much. Joyce
J. McIntyre and The McCocker Girls
My Angel--Precious Molly Bee Good Girl "Molly Bee" CGC TDI TDIA Therapy Team of the Year RN---- Silver ACS (10.5 yrs) 1998-2009
Tailormade Pretty Lucky "LadyBug" CGC ASCA-CD AKC-CD RN RA RE National Photo Winner---- Blk ACS (6 yrs)
Tailormade Ribbons N Curls "Suzie Q" CGC TDI RN (two legs)---- Red ACS (2yrs)

Oh gosh something we all go thru for our loving so much a pet.
God Bless!!
Anita

Back