rescue more pics of the Rosenburg 33 - warning - GRAPHIC

Geez...that's just horrible! What a job to do and how rewarding it will be to those who are volunteering. Hopefully these dogs will be ok...

makes me want to throw up,

seriously!

I just can't imagine how these poor babies survived. I know I wouldn't.

I don't understand how this person had well-kept dogs in her home yet she kept the others in such a horrific state. How long would it take for cockers to get that matted? Why weren't the co-owners checking on their dogs? :O

I think I'm going to be sick! Running off to hug my dogs now. She should never be allowed to have a single pet for the rest of her life.

I don't understand how this person had well-kept dogs in her home yet she kept the others in such a horrific state. How long would it take for cockers to get that matted? Why weren't the co-owners checking on their dogs? :O

Judging by what I have seen and what I know from being a groomer...I'd estimate that it has been at least a year on some of them...and those with the long dreadlocks...many years. Coat grows about 1/2 inch a month...six inches a year...some of those topknots had what looks to be 12" long matted hair...which when coat is matted and brush out it's twice as long as what you see..so some could even be 3-4 years...

Last edited:
I'm thinking a year or more too, at least.

Imagine being one of these dogs co-owners and clicking on a link and seeing your dog like that.

I would want to put a serious hurtin' on someone, after I fainted.

I want one of these dogs so bad, I wish I wasn't so far away.

I'm thinking a year or more too, at least.

Imagine being one of these dogs co-owners and clicking on a link and seeing your dog like that.

I would want to put a serious hurtin' on someone, after I fainted.

I want one of these dogs so bad, I wish I wasn't so far away.

They are arranging transportation!:naughty:

Back